Now, moving to the tag, this is my first ever tag (lol) yeah yeah, frown. I have conveniently escaped taking any before and that can be attributed to lack of interest or time or to sheer laziness. I do this today as its one of those days when I have so much on my plate that I have no clue what to do and what to leave. I do this today because I hate to be back after the fun weekend in Pondicherry. I do this today as none other than the Diva Tagged me.
So ladies and gentleman, here is an attempt to let people know a little more about myself. Rules are simple; I need to Google an image for each of my response and paste the one that appears on first page. Now as I said before Internet is giving me trouble so googling an image won’t work. I will take the convenient route and go without the images
1. The age you will be on your next birthday: on my next birthday I’ll be one year more than what I am now
2. A place you’d like to travel to: the exceptionally romantic city of Venice
3. Your favorite place:Home and Aman’s arms..
4. Your favorite food/drink: that’s a trick question for a foodie like me, but like most Punjabi’s me too will go ahead with
home made Rajma chawal
Drink: non alcoholic
Coffee Coffee and some more Coffee
Drink: Alcoholic – Mojito
The combination of crushed ice, mint and lemon sure makes this my most fav drink.
5. Your favorite pet: Not an animal person at all. I have never had a pet dog. We had 2 rabbits at home as kids but they died and I couldn’t bring myself to ever having any again. More recently I got myself a fish bowl with 2 gold fishes. They too died in a few weeks. People told me that it was normal and goldfishes didn’t have a long life span but I somehow felt responsible. With the death of my second goldfish my pet dream too ended. (Maybe I should do a post on it)
6. Your favorite color combination: there are many I like; most colors with black; black & red, black & white, black & beige.
7. Your favorite piece of clothing: Saree, that surely is my fav piece (???) of clothing…I wish I had it in me to wear it more often. (I hover at 5 times a year run rate)
8. Your all time favorite song: Very difficult to choose 1, I have so many of them.
If I have to pick one it will be “everything I do, I do it for you” by Bryan Adams. Actually I love all his songs.
Another one will be a Punjabi Song – “Nit Khair Manga Sohneya”
9. Your favorite TV show: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
I jus looove iittt !!!!
10. Full name of your significant other: No secret there – Aman Malhotra
11. The town in which you live in: Bangalore, for the past 3 and half years…
12. Your screen name/nickname: My screen name is same as my name – Iya Bhatia Malhotra
13. Your first job: Was in Oracle as a Business Development Consultant after my MBA
14. Your dream job: no jobs, I want to have my own business, a boutique that sells super expensive and super exclusive stuff to super rich people.
15. Bad habit you have: Spider Solitaire. I am so hooked to it. Wrote about it earlier too
16. Your worst fear: to lose a loved one
17. The one thing you’ll like to do before you die: Travel, explore the world obviously with Aman
18. The first thing you’ll buy if you get $1,000,000:
Will invest half and from the rest I will indulge in a mansion with a huge garden, 100 pairs of shoes, a BMW, diamonds, and then open tickets to travel the world… I am not that mean so all this I’ll share with Aman, Neha and a few more special people.