I have much to look forward next year, which is if things go as planned. More of that later.
For now, I wanted to write about my biggest achievement and my biggest disappointments for the year. So here are a few highlights –
– I finally learnt driving this year. Yes and not just learnt but learnt it well. Well enough to drive on the highway at the speed of 120 km an hour. Am I being narcissist?? If yes then please excuse me for this one time I truly feel I deserve all the kudos.
– This year too like the last 2 years, I managed to put on some more weight. Not that I tried too hard to loose some 😦 (hangs head in shame).
– This year saw me making my maiden foreign trip and then some more 🙂
– Career wise also this year was good with me making some strategic moves. (pun intended for readers from office).
– We ended up spending a lot of money this year too (like always) but this was more due to some unavoidable circumstances so no regrets there.
– And like the last 4 years this year too I fell more in love with my man 🙂
A very happy new year to one and all. See you on the other side of this break.